Please pray for the souls of all deceased parishioners, family and friends.
- James Flynn – Requiem at St John’s Tuesday 19 April at 3pm
- Ellen Walker – reception into St Johns 21 April and requiem Friday 22 April at 11am
- Mary Rose McDermott – reception into St Johns 20 April and requiem Thurs 21 April at 11am
- Phyllis Lloyd – details to follow.
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.
Please pray for those whose Anniversaries occur at this time including…
- 17: Mary Anne Mullarkey, Ethel Dorothy Hardy, Carmela Alexander, Mary Deborah Calvo, Philomena Harrison
- 18: James Fredrick Chapman, Mary Matilda Vaughan, Baby George Smith, Wendolin Boehm
- 19: George William Brown, Mary Ann Brennan, Peter Morrant, Hugh O’Kane, Milica Mira Smyth, Michael Joseph McDermott, Gerardo Esposito, Ellen Clent,
- 20: John Breslin, Tony Carey, Ellen Meaney, Gladys Potter
- 21: Antonia Maria Martin, Joyce Evelyn Irvine, Sonny Tobias Steven Whittam, Keith Christopher Hyland, Cynthia Sybil Stevens, Stephanie Doreen Florence Judge
- 22: William Herbert, Jason Hardy, James Groarke, Michael Grillo, Esther Theresa Pithman, Nora Gallagher, Dorothy Ellen Cross, Arturs Osipovs, Michael Brewer, Eileen Bridget Dowler
- 23: Josephine Elizabeth McGowan, Giovanni Tramontano, Sister M. Carmel Boyle, George Henry Stocks, Adam Lawrence Colton, William John Colton, Bartley Gilhooly
- 24: Grace Sally, John McCrane, Josephine Morris
May they rest in peace
Welcome to our Easter Celebration and a warm welcome to our families,
visitors and friends
Happy, and Grace-filled Easter!
Christ is risen; He is alive!! Alleluia!!!
May we all rise up with Him to the new life of Easter;
a life of grace and peace, love and compassion.
Thank you to all for your support of God’s work in our parish family
Once again, we wish you a happy and safe Easter! God bless.
Easter Offerings: Envelopes are available for your Easter offering for our Priests at St John’s. We are ever so grateful.
Easter Vigil We warmly welcome Jennie Lau, Lap Hung Lau, Maison Gray Lau and Maddox River Lau who were Baptized and Patryk Sztalkopf who was Confirmed at the Easter Vigil.
Fr John We remember Fr John in our prayers and thank him for his ministry with us as he prepares to go to a new parish in Manchester after Easter. Please pop into the Coffee Room on Thursday 21st April at 7pm if you would like to say goodbye
Baptisms Application forms for Baptism are available from a steward in the porch or the parish office. Dates for the baptism course can be seen in the porch. Please phone or email the office if you wish to attend.
The Divine Mercy Novena Divine Mercy Sunday is the Sunday following Easter, this year 24th April. The novena starts on Good Friday and ends on the following Saturday. In 1935 Our Lord asked St Faustina to promote the Divine Mercy Chaplet and particularly to say it as a novena before Divine Mercy Sunday. You are most welcome to join us for the Chaplet of Divine Mercy as a novena online via the parish website, follow the “Divine Mercy Chaplet” link at 3pm for about 15 minutes.
Solidarity with Ukrainian/Russian Refugees: Please, can you help with any requests or help with the care of refugees? Let us prepare and get a parish volunteer team. Call the office if you can. Thanks.
Gift Aid Boxes will be available for collection at all Masses this weekend in the sacristy.
Foodbank Thank you for your generous donations last weekend. We were able to deliver 175.7kg of much needed food and other essential items to help local families in need.
Altar servers Rally at The Friars, Aylesford on May Day bank holiday 2nd May. Archbishop John Wilson will celebrate Mass at 11.30am. Everyone is welcome to attend especially our servers, families and friends. Altar servers are encouraged to attend with family and friends.
Mass Offerings: If you would like to have a Mass offered for an intention, please fill in one of marked envelopes and hand to one of the priests or call at the presbytery between 10-2pm if you would like a specific mass. Please note that we cannot always allocate a Mass on the date requested as it may have already been booked, however, your Mass may be shared if you wish.
Sick/housebound Please contact the parish office and let us know of neighbours/family members who are unable to come to Church and would like to receive Communion or call 07405803862. We remember in our prayers those who are sick, housebound or in hospital & those who care for them.
School Forms Fr Moses will be available to sign school forms on Tuesday between 10am-2pm in the Presbytery.
Padre Pio Prayer Group each Tuesday straight after 9.15am Mass in the Cry Chapel. All welcome to join us in prayer.
Mustard Seed Meet every Friday @7.30pm to nourish their faith with the Word of God (link on parish website)
Wednesday Tea/Coffee Come and join the fellowship after the 12 noon Mass on Wednesday.
Children’s liturgy – There will be Children’s liturgy on the first and third Sundays of the month. Why not consider helping to teach our children? Please contact the parish office or speak to Pip or one of the Priests.
Parish Magazine We would like to publish a new parish magazine but need your articles, memories, photographs and ideas. The magazine has been enjoyed by many in the past and includes a large mix of articles and all abilities. Please email the office with any queries or speak to Fr Moses.
Please take your newsletter home so that you may find time to enjoy the reflections and readings. There are also ‘order of the Mass’ leaflets if you wish to use them, but please return to the basket at the back of the Church.